Emotional attraction, sexual attraction and physical attraction are just some of the few attractions that you have heard of before. All these attraction are just part and parcel in the dating scene.
These attractions comes to you naturally so there is no need for you to feel worried if you think that you are unable to create any form of attraction with the woman you are talking to. However, there are actually ways on how to trigger emotional attraction with women. You will be surprised at how easy it is.
Emotional attraction is one of the reasons marriage lasts. It keeps the relationship going strong regardless of what the situation is. Yes, it is also the reason why long distance relationships work. Emotional attraction also results in “falling in love”. It might seem a little melodramatic; to be in and out of love, but emotional attraction does really exists.
Imagine. A gaze can be equivalent to a touch when you are emotionally attracted to the person. People who are emotionally attracted can talk to hours and never get bored of each other’s presence. They will feel sincere with their thoughts and feelings and would feel very comfortable chatting with you. By establishing emotional attraction, you are bringing Love to another dimension, and hence making the relationship last even longer.
Nuff said. Movies make falling in love seem all too easy. In reality, much more work is definitely needed to make sparks fly. But if you are man, then you must be very lucky. Women in general are pretty easy to please. With just a praise, you can leave a girl blushing.
The root of emotional attraction with women is to be the gentleman that every woman wants. Every guy sure has a soft side to him no matter how tough a man you are.
To be the ideal man, your body language, emotions and attitude matters a lot. Your self-confidence and attitude towards others things in life also plays an important role in establishing emotional attraction with women. No one likes to hang around with people who show introverted body language. Your body language should be one that encourages people to approach you.
A handshake, a smile or any small gesture can make a difference between positive and negative emotions. Positive emotional attitude will reward you with an aura of confidence and amiability, which is the key to any kind of attraction. Soon, you will be attracting girls like bees.
Emotional attraction cannot be really worked on. It is either you have it, or you don’t. You can however choose to be yourself and display positive attitude throughout. Positive attitude would also mean in terms of your language, behavior and attitude. Do this and you will be dripping with charm and women will start to trail after you.
Emotional attraction is a sacred attraction that is supposed to be shared between two special people. It is something that should not be taken lightly as emotional attraction can also lead to a lifetime commitment.
Share this emotional attraction with someone whom you think is your ideal partner, and enjoy the secrets of life together.
- The Law of Attraction Quiz Series, Understanding and Applying the Law of Attraction Do you truly understand the Law of Attraction well enough to obtain what you desire in your life? Take this quiz and find out. The Law of Attraction sounds easy,...
- How To Harness The Law Of Attraction If you Google “Law of Attraction”, you’re likely to find all kinds of websites promising you the moon and stars. They will tell you that you can attract money, relationships,...
- Is The Law of Attraction Luck? Many people are used to thinking that the Law of Attraction is something mysterious and it is a mythical quality that you either have or do not have. But do...
- Keep Believing in that Old Law of Attraction When the evidence all around you screams that your one desire in life is impossible, sometimes its difficult to keep the faith in the universal laws of attraction. But if...
- Four Hot Signs Of Attraction In today’s society, beauty, physical attraction, and sexuality are all commonly misunderstood as some transcendent inevitable fact; falsely interlocking the three makes it seem doubly true that in order to...